Today while I was reading my high school Art book I ended up watching some of Balla's works...so I took some inspiration for this nail "art" =)
Tutti i prodotti che ho usato saranno indicati al fondo!
All the products I used will be listed down below!
Let's get started!
1. Start off with a base coat to protect your nails.
2. Apply a nail polish of any color you like .
3. Take a piece of scotch and stick it to the back of your hand so it gets less sticky.
4. Put the tape on your nail in a diagonal line.
5. Now apply a thick layer of the second color you chose on the part of the nail free from the tape. Make sure you cover the first color!
(Oh Gosh ADOROOOOOOO questo colore *_* )
(Oh Gosh I'M OBSEEEESSED with this color *-* )
6. Take off the tape before the nail polish dries.
7. Wait for this layer to dry, then let some nail polish of the third color drop on a piece of kitchen film.
8. With a bolino (or a toothpick) make a little dot on the diagonal line between the 2 colors.
And here's my boyfriend trying to make the little dots on my right hand..and he's very good at it!! :D
E... fffatto! Ecco il vostro capolavoro futurista a portata di mano!!! =)
And that's it, you're done! Here's your handy futurist masterpiece!!! =)
Mavala Barrière-Base (il mio é leggermente diverso) : SEPHORA
1.KIKO n° 275, Nero
2.KIKO n° 284, Rosa Peonia Scuro
3.KIKO n° 389, Lattementa